Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Elite Cleric Armour

CrystallineKnight

Elite Cleric Armour Empty Elite Cleric Armour

Post by CrystallineKnight Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 pm

I just wanted to ask if anyone has tested this armour to see if it is fully functioning? The reason why I ask is because even though it gives you 100 poise when wearing the full set I still seem to get knocked back a lot. The black iron set on the other hand seems to be able to withstand a lot more. Is there different poise values for each set then? It still lets me hit through attacks just not as much as the other armors, it's really bad against rats for some reason as well. Other than that it seems to work fine, it still has high damage resistance when fully upgraded.

PS this is the only thing I have hacked and will ever hack into my game, I wanted this set only for my cleric build because it looks a lot better than the regular cleric armour.
    Seenblack
    Seenblack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Elite Cleric Armour Empty Re: Elite Cleric Armour

Post by Seenblack Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 pm

I think it gives you a number of 100 poise because it wasn't fully integrated into the game. My guess would be the Elite cleric set gives you around 40-50 poise, somewhere in that region.
    CrystallineKnight

Post by CrystallineKnight Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Actually it only gives me 60 poise so this makes sense, I was looking at it with the wolf ring equipped.
    CrystallineKnight

Post by CrystallineKnight Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Another peculiar thing about this armour set is that when I'm invading I can role faster and for some odd reason it isn't in my inventory. Does this mean that during PVP the armour has no poise?
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Shakie666 Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Man, I wish I could get the elite cleric armour at all (never mind legit)... good defence, poise, not too heavy + looks great.
    CrystallineKnight

Post by CrystallineKnight Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Shakie666 wrote:Man, I wish I could get the elite cleric armour at all (never mind legit)... good defence, poise, not too heavy + looks great.

It's a very glitchy armour in PVP though, for some reason the weight seems to completely change to were my role speed is similar to when my character is naked. The poise seems to stay the same, but when I wear the wolf ring it only goes up by ten points. it's very confusing I don't know if the stats of the armour are the same in PVP or not, for all I know in PVP it has no defense values and the game is registering that I'm not wearing armour......

This is irritating because I've spent a lot of time on my cleric build and this is the only armour I wanted to wear.....
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Sorry guys, per forum rule #7 we don't like discussing the use of glitches or hacked items, in part because it negatively impacts the gameplay of other players (such as those you mention invading in this hacked gear). Just ain't fair, you know? My advice is to go back to the still pretty great regular cleric armor, which has the added benefit of actually being implemented.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 am