'Eye' beastie

Gregums

'Eye' beastie

Post by Gregums on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:15 pm

I've noticed twice now a rare occurance in the game - the appearance of something resembling a black eye-shaped shade with white wisps of hair coming out of the top of it; i have played a lot of dark souls, and only seen this little guy twice. The first encounter was when i invaded Lautrec's domain to retrieve the soul of the firekeeper.. Unfortunately i was nailed before i could investigste it more closely. The second encounter was in upper undead burg around where the Bernike knight stand in front if the altar before the stairs to the gargoyle - this time i had been summoned by the host who attacked the creature shortly after we both noticed it, so again i did not get a very close look at it.. The thing made to attack us, though it was relatively weak. Unfortunately i couldn't tell if the thing dropped anyting after death since i w a summon.

I don't recall if i chose the pendant as my gift in the previous game, but i certainly did in the last playthrough.. I'm wondering if it's connected in some way? Has anyone else had a similar experience?
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Re: 'Eye' beastie

Post by FinPeku on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:18 pm

It's a vagrant. I think i've seen 3 of them. And i've played hundreds of hours. So yeah, they're very rare.

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Vagrants

So the world might be mended…”
    Gregums

Post by Gregums on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Thanks for that, was perplexed.. Sadly no closer to the pendant enigma then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:06 am