Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
RCPD_STARS
Phantasmio
befowler
lextune
StarScarJenova
Seignar
10 posters

Analysis on Poise and Armor [Spoilers now included] (Tread carefully)

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Analysis on Poise and Armor [Spoilers now included] (Tread carefully) Empty Analysis on Poise and Armor [Spoilers now included] (Tread carefully)

Post by Seignar Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:43 pm

This is for you all, a list of most armor and how much poise they give to you per weight! Cause we know poise is important:
    Format: Name - P/w(Pound per weight)-----Poise---Weight
    IMPORTANT: ALL VALUES ARE ROUNDED DOWN
    NOTE: Highest Poise is marked in RED; Lowest WEIGHT is marked in BLUE; Highest P/W is marked in Green!

TIP: Use Ctrl + F to search for particular items!

Normal Listing (More or less how items are listed in-game)
    Spoiler:

Listed in Ascending Weight
    Spoiler:
    Listed in Ascending Poise
    Spoiler:

Listed in Ascending P/w (Poise per Weight)
    Spoiler:

SPOILER WARNING! The following gear is being withheld in a special section until DLC arrives [OCT 26] (DLC armor)! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Seignar on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 11 times in total
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Analysis on Poise and Armor [Spoilers now included] (Tread carefully) Empty Re: Analysis on Poise and Armor [Spoilers now included] (Tread carefully)

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:51 pm

So...you saying Havels stuff is great? :roll:

No, but honestly this good stuff! Thanks! big grin
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Analysis on Poise and Armor [Spoilers now included] (Tread carefully) Empty Re: Analysis on Poise and Armor [Spoilers now included] (Tread carefully)

Post by lextune Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 pm

"Analysis"

....sorry, just had to.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:36 pm

What about the chainmail set items? The chest piece is one of my favorite low weight poise items.
    Phantasmio
    Phantasmio
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Phantasmio Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Great list!
    +1 for very useful information!
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:03 pm

What about the chainmail set items? The chest piece is one of my favorite low weight poise items.
    Yeah, thanks for that; a very easy set to overlook, ironically considering it is VERY easy to notice. Well, yes. The Chain Armor will be easy to find because it is now blue, beating the Hollow warrior by 1.6 weight (9 Poise for 5 weight), however, the rest of the set doesn't have any "awards".

With that in note, please mention if I have missed any other poise armor. I know I covered most items, but I could have missed 1 or 2.

EDIT: ON THAT NOTE; The "Royal Helm" has been added.
    Second EDIT: To save yourself the hassle of looking for something; use Ctrl + F to search. Note, this will not find items inside closed spoilers.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:10 pm

A "Listed in Ascending P/w (Poise per weigh)" section has been added. You should now have everything to be able to search for any particular category of information with much ease.

Edit: I also compressed the original information so you don't have to scroll around all the time...
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Updated with DLC armor. Under warning. Look at your own spoil-nification-ication. Or something like that...
    RCPD_STARS
    RCPD_STARS
    Regular
    Regular

Post by RCPD_STARS Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:49 am

Very useful!!! This is sticky worthy IMO. Thank You!
    OrnsteinBro
    OrnsteinBro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinBro Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Wow, this is really useful. Thanks!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 am

I'm sorry I missed this thread (sorry for the necro too lol)! Good thing people use sigs to link useful stuff silly

I added this as a link on the Dark Souls University page on the Wiki. Really speeds up the armor selection process, thanks for doing that for everyone Seigner.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 am

Great thread!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm

+1 Seig.  Nice work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:21 am