Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You never know who is watching the site

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

You never know who is watching the site Empty You never know who is watching the site

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

I thought this was quite cool that one of our threads from the Dark Souls wiki was used as the basis for this article.

From what I gather the author has been following closely the prior patch developments and has added his own wish for a new patch.

here
    http://trendygamers.com/2012/02/02/darks-souls-patch-1-06-wishlist/

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

You never know who is watching the site Empty Re: You never know who is watching the site

Post by Serious_Much Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 pm

I love this article when it has the bring back broken english.

I TOTALLY AGREE. The YOU DEFEATED and you revived are so much better than proper translations XD

Though i dont like the thing about bed of chaos, it's fine as is and four kings i think are okay, dont need to be made easier..
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

You never know who is watching the site Empty Re: You never know who is watching the site

Post by DxV04 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:27 pm

I do miss very much the you defeated and you revived parts. haha well he wished us luck so I hope we see some thing of a patch/DLC Im going to pray now... Prayer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm