Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Question on the musical slugs in the Dukes Archives

PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Question on the musical slugs in the Dukes Archives Empty Question on the musical slugs in the Dukes Archives

Post by PaPaSmVrf Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:26 pm

So I died to Seath right as I went through the fog door, and of course came to in the cell at the dukes tower, so when I got out of the cell, the cut scene kicked in of the music starting and the slugs on the move, all I did was go and rest at the bonfire in the cage, and when I came out, the music was no longer playing, and the slugs all were still in their room, I was able to run into their little room and clean house. I dont know if the games supposed to do that, or if this was just a weird occurance, can anyone confirm?

Last edited by PaPaSmVrf on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speling)
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Question on the musical slugs in the Dukes Archives Empty Re: Question on the musical slugs in the Dukes Archives

Post by Knight Alundil Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:36 pm

It's a very, very common glitch. Happens to me every third time or so I go through there!
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Question on the musical slugs in the Dukes Archives Empty Re: Question on the musical slugs in the Dukes Archives

Post by PaPaSmVrf Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:38 pm

ah! so I am not the only one! good to know, thanks!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Another way to do it is die there. Once you die, they go back to the cage and the annoying music is stopped.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Annoying?! Its lovely, you know nothing of good music my good sir!
    /sarcasm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm