Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ARSP
Sintinerus
Branstone
7 posters

Anor Londo - help with gear and skills

Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Anor Londo - help with gear and skills - Page 2 Empty Re: Anor Londo - help with gear and skills

Post by Branstone Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:44 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:That wasn't me...

I'm happy you got through it though. I know what its like being trapped in the painted world. big grin

What the **** it wasn't you?!
    it was you! I talked with you un the chat, your the guy who killed everyone in there.. who can it be if it wasn't you?
    you **** kidding me right? WTF? happy
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Anor Londo - help with gear and skills - Page 2 Empty Re: Anor Londo - help with gear and skills

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Maybe another coop phantom? Lol
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Well, unless you were using two different accounts. Cause there was this person that kept summoning me, but they weren't using your name. I helped them while I was waiting for you to respond in the chat. silly
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:16 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:Well, unless you were using two different accounts. Cause there was this person that kept summoning me, but they weren't using your name. I helped them while I was waiting for you to respond in the chat. silly

Wired I thought it was you in the whole time, what is your character name? something like BOOPIE or like this?
    StarScarJenova
    StarScarJenova
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StarScarJenova Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:07 pm

No its StarScarJenova
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:05 pm

StarScarJenova wrote:No its StarScarJenova

You know where can I farm for souls and Larhe titanite for upgrading my Claymore to +10 ?
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Hey Bran, do you remember where the first bonfire is in the Depths?

That's a very easy place to get Large titanite. There's slimes that drop from the ceiling. Just kill them, rest at the bonfire to make them reappear, and keep killing them.
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:27 pm

I tired that with 25 humanity, I know it doesn't count past 10, and got one drop per run...
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Yep. But it's easy, and you won't die. Good for a beginner. Safe! Plus you can help people kill the gaping dragon.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:11 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Yep. But it's easy, and you won't die. Good for a beginner. Safe! Plus you can help people kill the gaping dragon.

So you say I should go to the depths and kill the black slims?
    They are drop many Large titanite?

And where can I farm for souls? Now I farming at Darkroot Garden, I've upgraded my Claymore to +10, and Longbow to +7, and I want make my Claymore to be divine, I do that with one green titanite or more?
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Well plus 1 divine claymore will need 1 green shard. But if you want a plus 2 or 3 or 4 or 5, lol, you will need more. I think 9, i'm not sure though.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:22 pm

What are your stats bran? From what you told me earlier, +10 and not divine would be way better.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:What are your stats bran? From what you told me earlier, +10 and not divine would be way better.

which stats you wanna know? I have 29 STR, 19 DEX.
    I have CLaymore +10 without divine, but I want to make it divine, I can?
    I mean if its already +10 I can make it divine and I should make it divine?
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Unless your faith is like 45, don't make it divine. You'll make it weaker.
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Yeah, don't make it Divine. Go +15, try making another weapon divine.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 am

Pratix wrote:Yeah, don't make it Divine. Go +15, try making another weapon divine.

My faith is low, like 12.
    And how can I upgrade it to +15?
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:48 pm

You'll find out later on. For now, just upgrade it to +10, and when you can, +15. Explore every place you're in, if you miss a chest, might be important.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:27 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:You'll find out later on. For now, just upgrade it to +10, and when you can, +15. Explore every place you're in, if you miss a chest, might be important.

Where? which chest?
    and how can I upgrade it to +15 ?
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Okay, theres an ember in a well hidden chest. Find it. No hints on where it is. Although it requires a jump and a good eye. Maybe, maybe the Lordvessel.
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:00 am

Pratix wrote:Okay, theres an ember in a well hidden chest. Find it. No hints on where it is. Although it requires a jump and a good eye. Maybe, maybe the Lordvessel.

Which chest you guts talking about? what is in this chest?
    and where is it? Sen's Frotress?
    I just want to continue playing and move forward or I will come backk to level yp a little, but you asking me to search for chest is this whole game and I don't know where it is? Please jsut tell me happy

By The Way, someone here gonna play Guild Wars 2??
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:21 am

Go to the Depths. In the Kitchen, where pots are cooking on a fire, is a chest. Open it. There's a Large Ember. Give that to Andre, the blacksmith. You can then level up your weapon to +10.

+10 is fine; you'll find the +15 later on (it'll be hard for you to get at your level/gera anyways)
    Branstone
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Branstone Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 am

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Go to the Depths. In the Kitchen, where pots are cooking on a fire, is a chest. Open it. There's a Large Ember. Give that to Andre, the blacksmith. You can then level up your weapon to +10.

+10 is fine; you'll find the +15 later on (it'll be hard for you to get at your level/gera anyways)

You kidding me?
    I have already found that chest and gave the Ember to the blacksmith, I told you I've already have Claymore +10..
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Missed that somehow.

That's as good as it's going to get for you for now. Good luck!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:34 am