Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dancash1808
potte
6 posters

Impossible to win situations(1vs3)

potte
    potte

Impossible to win situations(1vs3) Empty Impossible to win situations(1vs3)

Post by potte Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 am

I was thinking if there are fights that's impossible to win in dark souls. No matter how skilled you are... and 1vs3 of course.

the dirtiest I can think of is all three equip with peace walk and god's wrath. rotate in 10 second period and have infinite walk of peace. when the wraith gets in range, all three use god of wrath. Let the wraith taste the flame of hell. lol

Would be pretty fun to try it!!!
    let's talk about your impossible to complete missions. lol!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Impossible to win situations(1vs3) Empty Re: Impossible to win situations(1vs3)

Post by dancash1808 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 am

Once you are actually in their range that is an unwinnable scenario. but I would be sniping in that situation.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:05 am

dan, in range it isn't unwinnable - you will dead angle WoG them so they get stunlocked and counter their WoG's with your WoG silly or you would just cast GMB and they are made invalid.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:09 am

Vow of silence. Or fire tempest, since it's range is within TWoP, but has a greater range than WoG.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:21 am

One time i invaded 3 gankers who all 3 used the dragonslayer bow and all shot in turns at me.... All i could do was try to dodge and after a while i got bored and suicided lol.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 am

Bamjam wrote:One time i invaded 3 gankers who all 3 used the dragonslayer bow and all shot in turns at me.... All i could do was try to dodge and after a while i got bored and suicided lol.

Did it ever occur to you that you could have closed the gap and smack them around? Or were they REALLY good?

I kinda wanna see this in dark londo, with all of them dressed as silver knights.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:21 am

cloudyeki wrote:
    Bamjam wrote:One time i invaded 3 gankers who all 3 used the dragonslayer bow and all shot in turns at me.... All i could do was try to dodge and after a while i got bored and suicided lol.

Did it ever occur to you that you could have closed the gap and smack them around? Or were they REALLY good?

I kinda wanna see this in dark londo, with all of them dressed as silver knights.

I tried but it was impossible. As soon as i got a bit closer they staggered me with the ds bow and ran backwards. and because they where shooting in turns i just couldnt come anywhere near them. Got a nice message afterwards also with ''We just did that LOL''....
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:29 am

I'm trying to remember the DSB draw and fire rate. I know it's slow enough that a pair of them couldn't keep someone back for too long (Personal experience in the forest, both of use sniping while fog'd)
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 am

the only way to win a 3v1 is to master pivot back stabs with hornets ring, or hope a phantom gets **** and rushes you ahead of the group and spams R1 with a weapon that you can parry the **** out of.

potte
    potte

Post by potte Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Glutebrah wrote:the only way to win a 3v1 is to master pivot back stabs with hornets ring, or hope a phantom gets **** and rushes you ahead of the group and spams R1 with a weapon that you can parry the **** out of.

pivot stab is actually quite easy to master. and it only work when 2 out of 3 are not so skilled. imagine all three at your skill level? hehe big grin
    fire storm... don't really think it would work, first of all. the three is charging at you, fire storm is way too slow even with 1vs1(well, if they are npc, maybe it would work). you'll either get back stab or all three stay out of the range, surround you. then...lol
    dead angle... don't think it would work either. dead angle 1 is hard enough, dead three? if one out of three roll(it would be quite obvious what you want to do when you pull out your talisman lol! )...
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 pm

well obviously 3 people at your skill level is an obvious loss, but lets face it majority of 3v1 gankers don't fight smart and just try to rush you with running R1 spams which leaves them super open for BS and parries. and get behind a cornor/tree and cast firestorm as they are getting close, i have hit numerous 3v1s with it and won a few before when my Red Tearstone ring was proced and hitting them all with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:43 am