Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dark Souls Instinctivly Keyed into my Soul

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Dark Souls Instinctivly Keyed into my Soul Empty Dark Souls Instinctivly Keyed into my Soul

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:29 am

Wierdly enough I can now go to other games, play them for as long as I like, could even be of different genres or whatever..... and yet I never forget the button lay out of this game.

I never fail to rapid switch in my inventory during a fight, I never die in places that I normally would had I picked up a new game, I always know the quick exit buttons if i have to leave the game quickly for some reason.

I would have to say that Dark Souls has been one of my favourite games ever just for this factor.

I could come back twenty years from now and still remember the movesets of all of my favourite weapons, the locations of my fav items and armours, and how to beat all of the enemies.

Its shocking but I'd say I have a little piece of the Dark Soul deep down inside.
    X-government-agent
    X-government-agent
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dark Souls Instinctivly Keyed into my Soul Empty Re: Dark Souls Instinctivly Keyed into my Soul

Post by X-government-agent Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:52 am

I love from software Prostration
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dark Souls Instinctivly Keyed into my Soul Empty Re: Dark Souls Instinctivly Keyed into my Soul

Post by Anonymous Proxy Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 am

Man, when I first started playing Dragon's Dogma. I kept hitting B to run. But I kept talking to the villagers. It was annoying me until it was like: SUP BROZIE, JES LETTING YOU KNOW. LEFT TRIGGER+PUSH IS HOW YOU RUN. MMKAY!?

Even though I am a DMC veteran, I still have those issues. Also, Dark Souls has ruined class systems for me. Well, I can't say that exactly. I always loved playing a Tank, and whether you admit it or not. You're a tank in Dark Souls regardless. You always have a shield. So you can be an off-tank, but you're a tank.

I'm rambling...

The point is... I got a Sword n Board build in Dragon's Dogma. L1 Block, plus with Prescience. It's just like: lolol, NO ENEMIES CAN KEELZ I.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:25 am

Anonymous Proxy wrote:I always loved playing a Tank, and whether you admit it or not. You're a tank in Dark Souls regardless. You always have a shield. So you can be an off-tank, but you're a tank.

Huh?

At least half of the toons I have made, (got to be approaching 50 different chars by now), have had no shield.

Hell, of the ten I have now three have never raised a sheild. One 2-hands a Zwei, another 2-hands the Dragon Greatsword, and a third 2-hands the DGA.

....just saying.

.....anyway.....Dark Souls is far and away my favorite game of all time.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:31 am

lextune wrote:
    Anonymous Proxy wrote:I always loved playing a Tank, and whether you admit it or not. You're a tank in Dark Souls regardless. You always have a shield. So you can be an off-tank, but you're a tank.

Huh?

At least half of the toons I have made, (got to be approaching 50 different chars by now), have had no shield.

Hell, of the ten I have now three have never raised a sheild. One 2-hands a Zwei, another 2-hands the Dragon Greatsword, and a third 2-hands the DGA.

....just saying.

.....anyway.....Dark Souls is far and away my favorite game of all time.

\Agreed I use no shield just the Greast Scy.

Also I agreed with the statement that dark souls is a game that ruins all others..... I cant even look at most RPG's now with vomiting a little
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:18 pm

The only way I could play Skyrim was by turning off the HUD, seriously, that changes the game completely. You forget about fast travel, you arent told what you picked up or discovered or anything, Skyrim is all about immersion and I finally found out how to unlock that aspect big grin
    That said Dark souls made me have higher standards, and I agree with VitalEnzyme, youll never forget Dark Souls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 am