Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Bleed Damage and Lifehunt question

Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Bleed Damage and Lifehunt question Empty Bleed Damage and Lifehunt question

Post by Ghadis_God Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 pm

So, we know that the bleed buildup between weapons can vary slightly, but the damage is always 30% of the opponent's maximum health, except for Lifehunt weapons, which take away 50%. But my question is about when you use two different bleed damages, a lifehunt and a normal, to build up the opponent's meter. Say I'm using the Chaos blade with the LH scythe as backup. While fighting and knowing that the enemy's bleed buildup is high, can I switch to the LHS and pop them once for a full 50% of their life? Or does the bleed damage rely on what built it up the most? Or will there be a "compromise" damage between 50 and 30% based on the amount of buildup done with each weapon? In other words, does the bleed damage only matter for the last hit, or is it calculated throughout the buildup?
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Bleed Damage and Lifehunt question Empty Re: Bleed Damage and Lifehunt question

Post by Seignar Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Bleed damage is ultimately based on the bleed damage modifier of the weapon that filled the last ounce of the gauge.

You could smack all day at someone with a weapon with only say 100 bleed, but if you hit the final build up with 1 tiny little smack of Priscilla's Dagger, you will take 50% of their HP.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Last weapon hit does the bleed damage, 100% sure.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:39 am

As they've said, last weapon to hit does the bleed. It's an old trick, build it up with say a bandit's knife, then switch to the Lifehunt. Just make sure you can figure out how much bleed you're doing with your weapon.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Alright, thanks guys! I just wanted to be sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm