Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Forum Pirate
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
User
Serious_Much
nhbdy
Midgar
Oh_the_Humanity
11 posters

Ring that both players must be wearing: winner gets all!!!

ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ring that both players must be wearing: winner gets all!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ring that both players must be wearing: winner gets all!!!

Post by ErrJon6661 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:22 am

I'm sure if you talked to them you could work out a system to place bets if you wanted.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Ring that both players must be wearing: winner gets all!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ring that both players must be wearing: winner gets all!!!

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:25 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    ErrJon6661 wrote:There's already an organized fight club there guys. Talk to rant I believe he's the one putting it together.
    there is but the betting complications make integrating it with them unlikely, not against trying but it would be a serious pain for the host were it not just the way things were always done. even if we brought it up i think it would be better to find hosts willing to deal with the complications by staying separate to start
    sorry got dropped back a page. this.
    oh and in the arena the host could be taken out by aoe, we might consider the big square area just before first bonfire in burg, the host can watch from the bridge
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 pm

the problen is gonna be matching up guys, its hard to do and you would have to wait a little to fight whoever you wanted to fight. i hosted twice in blighttown and never got hit by pyromacy or wog and i was right on top of it and one wog wouldnt kill you anyway its really fun to have duels there. i personally wouldnt have a problem with you guys joining and betting, what i would do i s summoned two people that are gonna fight each other you guys drop whatever your betting, i pick it up and then give it to whoever wins. the rules are sl 110 to 120 cause some people feel their builds are done from 110 to 120 and since everyone has a 120 build we went with it.

p.s. theres no healing, no chain bs, and no cheap tactics basically play with honor, all spells are allowed.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:31 pm

this is one of the videos i took in case youre wondering how that arena works for pvp, take a look at the other where im hosting sorry for the quality.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_0YZDsQ8zM&feature=g-upl&context=G267d91fAUAAAAAAAAAA
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 pm

I love it...this is by far one of my favorite spots for pvp. (no way of fleeing big grin )

Now all we need to do is incorporate the gambling aspect in the right way and we can set up a date and time to make it happen.

I have no problem hosting some duels, although I haven't done any hosting before I'm sure I can manage.

But if theirs anyone out the who want to collaborate with me or host some matches on there own let me know.

(we don't have to do the gambling thing every time...will see how it plays out and just roll with it)

Im on xbox
    sad gt: TEST SUBJECT 83 hit me up with a friends request!

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:44 pm

keep in mind summoning is random as hell so its gonna be really hard to match up people to the point where people are just gonna give up, what we do in fight club is whoever i summon first is the one thats dueling it works better that way but if you guys wana do it id like to know how i goes good luck. btw this saturday its fight club vs the mods, check your calendars if you wanna join.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 pm

This is a PVP thread, moving.
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:03 am

Oh_the_Humanity wrote:Or maybe you lose everything, weapons, armor, souls, and humanity.
    Intensive is exactly what I'm looking for.

Intensive is alright as long as the game isnt filled up with smartarses trying to gang up on ya. Then you invade and lose everything to a trio of 12-year-olds just waiting to cheat you out of a duel. No thanks, let's just leave it at that.

The more something is at stake, the more we'll have to deal with morons. Now they do it just for leveling or for the sake of it. Imagine what would become of PVP if they had an even better reason for that.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:41 am

sadly your absolutely right...this thread has turned into a pvp thread...so the ring idea was just a what if.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:48 am

@ Blazefury, make it so you can't summon white/gold phantoms while wearing the ring. Problem solved for the most part.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:33 pm

if its separate from fight club specificly to facilitate betting, the terms could simply be agreed upon after the second phantom arrives.
    phantoms party chat (ps3) with host, agree on terms, drop items, enter arena and the host gives them to the winner. use boss souls, weapons/armor, titanite as the currency. if no terms are reached inside , say 3 minutes time?, no bets that round (to keep things going) and if a competitor has a tenancy to break time then they receive a warning for coming unprepared or being obstanate and get kicked if it continues. also what are thoughts on the host having to agree the terms are fair before the fight commences? i'm on the fence myself. the idea wound be stoping people betting +15 estocs and winged spears against like a slab. basically no betting farmable stuff against 1 a playthrough stuff. dont want to breed bad feelings, this is for fun after all.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 pm

@Forum Pirate I think its time you started a new thread about this seeing who would be interested in it. I think its a great idea.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:44 am