What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Share
    avatar
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 597
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-06-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Black Devil Ship

    What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by Pesth on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:21 am

    I would love if you could join the arena with only a right and a left weapon, if no healing itens where allowed, the magic you use return if died, and for last, the respawn time increase with you kill count.

    I couldnt handle the expectations myself and bought the pre-order on steam, cant wait till next week bounce

    avatar
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1500
    Reputation : 104
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 29
    Location : Finland

    Re: What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by Juutas on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:04 am

    I would love some filter options, but thinking about it makes things hard because if let's say bs would be removed by filter, everyone would just use turtle weapons with greatshields. Maybe nefred criticals mode?


    _________________
    "Now stay down!" "...okay"

    Twitch.tv: www.twitch.tv/blueberryknights
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Juutas1988
    XBOX: Juutas1988
    PC: Juutas1988

    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5553
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 20
    Location : Finland!

    Re: What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by Spurgun on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:06 am

    The only thing i really want is to be able to choose who you fight.
    avatar
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1500
    Reputation : 104
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 29
    Location : Finland

    Re: What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by Juutas on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:06 am

    Spurgun wrote:The only thing i really want is to be able to choose who you fight.

    This.

    Also! Someone on the forum (I don't remember who) suggested the idea of monster arena mode where you can whack monsters from dark souls with your friends and whoever kills the most wins. That would be amazing and I would imagine myself doing that alot.


    _________________
    "Now stay down!" "...okay"

    Twitch.tv: www.twitch.tv/blueberryknights
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Juutas1988
    XBOX: Juutas1988
    PC: Juutas1988
    avatar
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5277
    Reputation : 118
    Join date : 2012-04-07
    Age : 24
    Location : The League of Draven.

    Re: What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by TehInfamousAmos on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 am

    Well - I would like for their to be filters eg; you can choose to ban items/spells and have a no DWGR duel or something of the sort?


    _________________
    ◥▶̸̱◀◤
    Requiem æternam. Dona eis, Domine Dum veneris judacare sæculum per ignum.

    For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    avatar
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 597
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-06-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Black Devil Ship

    Re: What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by Pesth on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:27 am

    Make arena rooms for 40- builds 60-, 80-, 100- and so on...

    avatar
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 597
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-06-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Black Devil Ship

    Re: What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by Pesth on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 am

    Juutas wrote:Also! Someone on the forum (I don't remember who) suggested the idea of monster arena mode where you can whack monsters from dark souls with your friends and whoever kills the most wins. That would be amazing and I would imagine myself doing that alot.

    Like a Survival mode? with a lot of rounds and in each round the difficult increases, and imagine if in each 10 rounds, some black phanton creatures spawn as bonus lvl :affraid: , that would be so cool, 3 man teams with leaderboards for time would be amazingly cool

    avatar
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1500
    Reputation : 104
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 29
    Location : Finland

    Re: What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by Juutas on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:56 am

    Pesth wrote:
    Juutas wrote:Also! Someone on the forum (I don't remember who) suggested the idea of monster arena mode where you can whack monsters from dark souls with your friends and whoever kills the most wins. That would be amazing and I would imagine myself doing that alot.

    Like a Survival mode? with a lot of rounds and in each round the difficult increases, and imagine if in each 10 rounds, some black phanton creatures spawn as bonus lvl :affraid: , that would be so cool, 3 man teams with leaderboards for time would be amazingly cool

    Exactly! I'd be there whacking monsters everyday!


    _________________
    "Now stay down!" "...okay"

    Twitch.tv: www.twitch.tv/blueberryknights
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Juutas1988
    XBOX: Juutas1988
    PC: Juutas1988
    avatar
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1500
    Reputation : 104
    Join date : 2012-06-30
    Age : 29
    Location : Finland

    Re: What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by Juutas on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:00 pm

    btw more footage of the arena mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGmXeArZ0bQ


    _________________
    "Now stay down!" "...okay"

    Twitch.tv: www.twitch.tv/blueberryknights
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Juutas1988
    XBOX: Juutas1988
    PC: Juutas1988

    Sponsored content

    Re: What features would you like for the Arena (DLC)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:28 pm