Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Jansports
_xXAchillesXx_
DarkW17
Kirk-Barb
JK Platin
dr_calamitus
je5ta
Redemption009
Wilkinson3424
Serious_Much
LordRevan
Jovias-86
Artorias The Abyss Walker
reim0027
Zodiaxel
RagingDragon_69
twilightwarwolf
Hoshizoku
Artificerprodigy
loklopez
Darksomething56
biotheimpaler
Chaos Spectre
cloudyeki
Rin
robsthedon
MediocritasAurea
BackwardsBaboon
Cidek
Sintinerus
RaynexFall
ROOSTER330
White Knight Wulf
Servant of Priscilla
dancash1808
The_Flail
Federally
Yukon
JoeBroski09
Ahhotep1
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Seth Winternight
whitechikz11
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
55 posters

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 27 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Ahh, she said goose to me! I had to chase her around the archives... She unfortunately reached the seat before me!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 27 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by cloudyeki Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:07 pm

It wouldn't have helped anyway. Unless quacks can deflect magic.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:11 pm

We could all do 50 to 55. or go up to 60.

I have gravelorded as a 50 at sens, forest, anor, catacombs and all lord areas with a decent amount of SoV's. So I know it would be viable at 50.

People within 10 + 10% of our level that will see our sign with the closer in level the better. So at 50, we get 35's to 65's.

However builds at 50 are fairly limited.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 pm

The problem with going below 80 is that it screws the NK over a bit. With our armour and weapons we'll either be fat or med rolling, or sacrificing damage for speed. We had this argument before and it didn't really work.
    Averages could work, the problem still is that if someone gets a 12, or a 20 and other people get 100s they might not submit their score in case it brings the side down.

Atm I'm waiting on a single score to complete the match (hurry up Chi!). LH will probably be getting a 50% boost t other scores as if I double them I think we might win.

As for the cap, while its a good idea I would prefer not to have it. Increasing the NK/LH points instead would be something I like better.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 pm

DoughGuy wrote:The problem with going below 80 is that it screws the NK over a bit. With our armour and weapons we'll either be fat or med rolling, or sacrificing damage for speed. We had this argument before and it didn't really work.
    Averages could work, the problem still is that if someone gets a 12, or a 20 and other people get 100s they might not submit their score in case it brings the side down.

Atm I'm waiting on a single score to complete the match (hurry up Chi!). LH will probably be getting a 50% boost t other scores as if I double them I think we might win.

As for the cap, while its a good idea I would prefer not to have it. Increasing the NK/LH points instead would be something I like better.

And being under 70 affects us GS as well. To make up for the damage you can just use an elemental weapon though. And on my current 50 I use heavy weapons and armor. I had to use havels ring and FaP for the added equip weight so I can fast roll. And it pretty much kills most spell use, unless you are a glass cannon.

And almost everyone will be med to fat rolling once the DLC comes out and DWGR is nerfed. lol!

It would just be more practical and effective if everyone was closer to the same level. Maybe 60?

And with removal of the BB glitch not eveyone will have the patience to make a new build for every war depending on the level. Or will have access to multiple builds.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 pm

I would say 70-80 for the cap. It adds some variety, and everyone already has builds around that level already.

As for caps, I think they should be based at least SOMEWHAT based on what side shows up in higher numbers. As in, X has 10 people, so they are capped at 10 points each, Y has 5, so they are 20 each. Each side can score 100 points (obviously use higher numbers).

In a way, it even makes LORE sense for score caps. Yes, some characters WOULD be stronger than others, but they are still ONLY human. One man couldn't beat an entire army by themselves.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 pm

But that would suck for larger cov's with inactives. and darkstalkers would still dominate cause we have so few, but very active members.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:02 pm

dancash1808 wrote:But that would suck for larger cov's with inactives. and darkstalkers would still dominate cause we have so few, but very active members.

I meant the people that sign up. Yes, there are a lot of people who have stuff come up and can't make it, but that happens on both sides.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:28 pm

LOL you guys are forgetting the DWGR's patch. If everyone was below SL 60 there's no way to for build creativity, everyone will either be a glass cannon or a medium rolling elemental build. I say we increase the cap to 100 or even more. By the way Dough, if you double our points it doesn't makes any sense because we have Spur's high score too. The points cap of 400 is the most sensible one.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:05 am

Final score for the war!
    Dundun dundun dundun
    dundun dundun dundun
    dundun dundun dundun
    dundun dundun dundun
    dundun dundun dundun
    dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun
    dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun dundun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

Gravesworn and Allis: 3247
    Noble Knights and Allies: 2911

Congratulations to the Gravesworn, Darkstalkers, Followers and Sorcerers.
    Total Participants
    GS + Allies: 15
    NK + Allies: 20

HIgh scorers list (350+): Spur 476, Servant 895, Viral 357, Amos 765
    So close list (90 < score < 100): Aurea 95, Seth 91
    Friendly Rivalries: Bill 332, Viral 357. Serious 102, Chi 103. Aurea 95, Seth 91. Hoshi 61, Bio 63. Wyrm 75, Dark 78

Last edited by DoughGuy on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:12 am

Why are you announcing this if my total score is not ready Dough?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:13 am

Closer in the end than anyone thought it would be big grin

Once again thanks Dough for all your effort and hard work in organizing the war...I had a lot of fun and look forward to the next Bow
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 am

who are we waiting on?

As well it was fun for my first war. Great work amigo big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:16 am

WyrmHero wrote:Why are you announcing this if my total score is not ready Dough?
    I'm pretty sure I've got all the LH scores Wyrm. I've been keeping up with everyone posting. I'll list the people I;ve got in case I nmissed any though.
    You, Spur, Rin, Robsthedon, Artificer. Crap I forgot Blue. lol I'll update it and post it again later once you PM me but I think everyone gets it.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:28 am

Please ignore the numerous edits resulting in the NK score climbing higher and higher silly
    Evidently I did miss a few people.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 am

OH Dough you and you 'editing' scores!big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 am

If we put the 400 cap the DS/GS team has ~2400 points. Total score for NK/LH team is ~2000.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:17 am

Hmm it's hard enough for me make a sl80 build for my Paladin/Knight of Havel due to the weight of gear. Lets not drop it lower than 80. 100 would probably be the highest level to use. A point cap would be unfair to those willing to put in the extra effort to get more points or those skilled enough to cap quickly. That being said it does seem to be the best solution to the problem. I suppose it would be more fair to the majority at the expense of the minority.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 am

Why did you changed your avatar to the Artorias one? Some forum members have it.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Why did you changed your avatar to the Artorias one? Some forum members have it.

Some have this exact avatar? Well crap. I changed it since I'm the paragon of the Abysswalkers in the Knights Successor cov but if others have this one then it's back to Gideon for me.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:Why did you changed your avatar to the Artorias one? Some forum members have it.

Some have this exact avatar? Well crap. I changed it since I'm the paragon of the Abysswalkers in the Knights Successor cov but if others have this one then it's back to Gideon for me.

And don't you change it.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Shkar wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:

And don't you change it.

Or else I'll be forced to data drain you and put you into a coma till someone can defeat me.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Eki wat is ur avatar supposed to b
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:58 pm

A new entry in the .hack series, Guilty Dragon.

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 27 Guiltydragonkite1

That is SOME popped collar.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 pm

thats not a popped collar, that's just a cardigan with the sleeves chopped off

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm