Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Pure Greystone needed

sjackson12
    sjackson12
    Addicted
    Addicted

Pure Greystone needed Empty Pure Greystone needed

Post by sjackson12 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:25 am

On NG+ I went through world 2 in soul form and defeated all three bosses. MY WT should be pure white, and it looks that way, but the path to the DBS is still blocked and no Scirvir. Can anyone help me out? I'm around level 75 atm.

Thanks.
    Mr.Faith

Pure Greystone needed Empty Re: Pure Greystone needed

Post by Mr.Faith Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:26 am

Just help another guy beat the boss in 2-1 or 2-2 to get one step closer towards pure white.
    Or go to nexus and then check tendecy screen, it wont change status untill you visit nexus after bossfights or deaths ect...
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 am

The tendency drift may have messed with it if you're playing online, but otherwise do what Mr. Faith said and engage in some Jolly Cooperation!
    sjackson12
    sjackson12
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sjackson12 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:43 pm

I checked, it was very much white and I was not online. The problem is that if I want to co-op I have to be online, which will reset it back to neutral. Are you sure you can change tendency that way? I don't see that mentioned on the wiki.

sjackson12
    sjackson12
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sjackson12 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 pm

I helped a guy beat 2-1 (including boss), didn't seem to change tendency at all.
    sjackson12
    sjackson12
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sjackson12 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:52 pm

This is the way it looked yesterday (and now).

Pure Greystone needed 65nDT
    sjackson12
    sjackson12
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sjackson12 Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Finally got one from the rockworms. Whew.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:04 pm

sjackson12 wrote:I helped a guy beat 2-1 (including boss), didn't seem to change tendency at all.
    Yeah, that will only affect the hosts world. The only way to get pure white world, if you have no more bosses alive, is to farm/kill the primeval demon a couple of times with the invade bug.

sjackson12 wrote:Finally got one from the rockworms. Whew.
    Pure Greystone needed 3207319737 Pure greystone (and chunks) are usually the fastest ore to farm.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 am

sjackson12 wrote:The problem is that if I want to co-op I have to be online, which will reset it back to neutral. Are you sure you can change tendency that way? I don't see that mentioned on the wiki.

I know your Greystone has been resolved, but maybe I can drop some advice regarding this stuff before you forget about this winking

Playing online does not set the tendency to neutral, it sets it to the average of what all online players you're connected to upon signing in is. I'm not sure if it's as strong as it used to be, and it probably isn't with so few people still playing it, but at it's peak playing online meant all worlds would be set to White (not Pure White, one short of Pure White) from the moment you loaded the game.

As to the raising of the tendency through co-op, that doesn't work. The only way to raise tendency is by killing bosses, killing black phantoms, or killing Primeval Demons. Basically, if you've killed all the bosses in a world and you aren't quite at Pure White, you aren't getting to Pure White since Primeval Demons and NPC Black Phantoms don't spawn unless you're at Black or Pure Black, and Black Phantom players can't invade if the bosses are dead. While there is one method that can circumvent this and allow you to go straight from Pure Black to Pure White, it's very tough to pull off and not really practical.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am