Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
White Knight Wulf
cloudyeki
whitechikz11
DoughGuy
RaynexFall
Servant of Priscilla
Federally
Seth Winternight
ViralEnsign_
13 posters

New Forum RP Thread

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

New Forum RP Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: New Forum RP Thread

Post by DoughGuy Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am

Drake heard the sounds of battle from above. “Quickly!” he yelled, “We must catch them before they break through.”

As the Ebon hand deftly danced around the slower knights sent to fight them the battle behind them went far worse for the Gravesworn. As Aurea held off the skeletons Simbarda slipped through the gap he made and Andreia tasted necromancer blood.

Seeing the moment he had been waiting for, knowing that the necromancers were seconds from breaking he gave the order “Ryan, Gabranth go through!” ducking under a sweep of Avrik’s scythe he flung himself forward to. Following his lead Ryan and Gabranth forwent fighting for speed and ran through the ebon warriors. They each took a dozen hits, but barely any made it through their thick plate and the 2 were not slowed. Avrik, taken by surprise, dodged rather than attacked allowing Oscar through.

As the rear knights ran through, the paladins had cracked the necromancers open. Half of them were down and the other half were fleeing under a storm of sacrificial skeletons. The knights regrouped on the other side of the bridge just as the bone hand emerged from the crypt, the ebon hand standing between.
    “Running away Oscar?” Drake’s voice was carried on the wing, the crackling of wood on a fire.
    Oscar pointed his sword at the dead knight “We will meet soon in the future dead knight. I will not waste my men’s lives here today.”
    With the way ahead clear the knights retreated as the gravesworn stood watching.

“The Knights grow too brazen. Daring to send their leader to scout us out! We should teach them a lesson.”
    “What do you suggest Drake?” asked Avrik testily.
    The 2 were in the gravesworn war room; Drake stood overlooking the ruins of Izalith as Avrik leant against the doorway.
    “They’re always on the attack. I doubt they’ve been paying attention to their defences ...” Drake wondered around the room thinking, “Didn’t they recently move base?”
    “Yes. They moved to the archives after their mages through the sorcerers out into the caves.”
    Drake turned to Avrik suddenly “We should go on the offensive.”
    “You really want us to attack? How the hell would we do that? The archives are a fortress. Seath is a paranoid bastard; he made that place a bastion. It’s the sort of place
    the knights are adept at defending. Why not wait for them to attack us? In the dark they’ll be off put, we’ll have the advantage. Not that you seem to care for the dark.” he ended angrily.

“We need to show them we are a force to be reckoned with Avrik. Look at the lifehunters. They spent so long cooped up in their world they lost sight of their own goals.”
    Avrik scowled “How would we even get inside?”
    “You’re the sneaky one Avrik.” Drake replied “You figure it out.”
    Drake moved back to the window as Avrik continued to scowl. “A new home base they’ve just moved into after they fought for it, with the previous owners hiding at their back door waiting for a chance to take it back?” Drake laughed with the sound of a roaring fire, “They’re making it too easy for us.”
    Avrik smirked “I know exactly what you mean.”

The assembled gravesworn were gathered at the surface graveyard. The followers stood off to the side, and the darkstalkers were emerging from below. A lone sorcerer stood with Drake and Avrik on top of the church.
    “For too long the knights have oppressed us!” Drake yelled, the calm winds allowing his voice to reach everyone’s ears, “They have attacked our homes and tried to drive us out.
    Now, we bring the fight to them!”

A cheer went up from the gathered army before they set off for the archives.

In a nearby tree, hidden from spying eyes a lone man smiled.

Ok Viral, I finished this lore. Where is the PWW lore?
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 pm

-bump-
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:27 pm

can we PLEASE get the war lore sorted out now? I'm extremely impatient and the wait is literally killing me. I think my leg just died.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Dough now understands how much work you have to do in writing lore.....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:12 am