Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Something wrong with the red eye orb

Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Something wrong with the red eye orb Empty Something wrong with the red eye orb

Post by Pesth Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Well, i just killed the 4 kings with a sl 30 char to get the orb, but the serpent didnt gave it to me, i gave her more than 20 humanitys (rank 2 and the dark itens) and still nothing.

with this char i killed just queelag, the bell gargoyles and capra demon.

yes i bb glitched him, but the char that i used to glich him hasnt fought the 4 kings yet and dont have the red eye orb to, but, i have the lordvessel on him and he didnt placed it yet... what do i do?! i dont want to buy tons of cracked orbs to invade :x
    Shakie666
    Shakie666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Something wrong with the red eye orb Empty Re: Something wrong with the red eye orb

Post by Shakie666 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:26 pm

APPARENTLY (i've never had to do this myself), what you do is leave the Darkwraiths via Oswald, join another covenant, leave via Oswald again, then re-join the Darkwraiths. It should work then.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Something wrong with the red eye orb Empty Re: Something wrong with the red eye orb

Post by Pesth Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 pm

hum.... i can try that
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 pm

well, that didnt worked
    TheSorrowedMan
    TheSorrowedMan

Post by TheSorrowedMan Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:30 pm

This just happened to me last week. Thanks to the advice I got from several members here on the forum, I joined a different covenant until I got my DW to level 0. Then when I rejoined I was able to get the Red Orb.

Also, I didn't go through Oswald at all as he...met a sad end out of my frustration at not getting the orb the first time.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:46 pm

It happens when you BB glitch, you gotta rank down to zero then rank uo to one and you will get it.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:55 am

No offense, but you all need to stop messing with the BB glitch until you've got all your playthroughs and toons sorted. So many threads about people messing things up for themselves because of this glitch. You can just go on the front page and, just by reading thread titles, you know "oh, he bb glitched and messed his game up".

Since it's the Red Eye Orb, though, you're lucky. Get your Darkwraith rank to 0 and, once you get it to 1, you'll get the Orb. Other covenants, or rewards, though, aren't as forgiving. If you try and get Darkmoon Blade on a bb glitched character, for instance, there's nothing you can do if you didn't get it.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 am

and it was a character that didnt even needed to be glitched 😢

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 am